Friday 13 November 2009

I'm feeling grumpy...



It's Friday so the party feeling should be pumping through my veins right about now but instead I am in the midsts of what can only be described as a mega grump.

It has just been one of those weeks to forget (aside from the news that I will be getting a contract next year, but that was a mere distraction). It's been one of those weeks where nothing really goes to plan, all my writing this week had been a bit distracted (that's my work writing, not this) plus, in a typical fashion, our landlady has been less than helpful.

I could've probably coped a bit better if I had had some suitable distractions but there haven't been enough good new releases to keep my brain occupied. Is it the financial crisis or are people waiting for Christmas or something? Either this or I just haven't been in the kind of mood for new experiences.

I've had to resort to a few old favourites that never disappoint. There is some kind of logic to their presentation and so a big pat on the back for those of you who can follow it.

Add n to (X) - The Revenge of The Black Regent



Stereolab - French Disko



PJ Harvey - Man-Size



Shellac - Copper



The Wipers - Mystery



Love Battery - Out Of Focus



Buzzcocks - What Do I Get



Pauline Murray & The Invisible Girls - Dream Sequence 1



The Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet



The Replacements - I Will Dare (Live)



Not bad, all a bit punky but all quite different. Nice Friday playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment