Tuesday 27 October 2009

Scout Niblett...



Almost anyone who knows me well should easily be able to identify my favourite musical artist. It's Scout Niblett.

I've followed the career of young Emma since one fateful night when me and my old housemate will went along to Fibbers, the solitary, tiny, venue in York to see her supporting Swearing At Motorists.

Since that evening where me and Will drunkenly disgraced ourselves by professing our love for Scout (and taking along homemade signs!) I've been lucky enough to see her quite a few times live, most memorably twice last year, once at Primavera and once as part of the line-up of Daniel Johnston & Friends.

Every time I see her it's a pretty magical experience and I'm buzzing with excitement to see her in Lisbon on the 16th December at Galaria Zé dos Bois.

Scout Niblett - Your Beats Kick Back Like Death



Scout Niblett - Wolfie & Baby Emma



Scout Niblett - Kiss (feat. Will Oldham)

No comments:

Post a Comment