Wednesday 23 September 2009

The Stillness Is The Move...


(Don't bands wear shoes anymore?)

Disaster overtook us last night - we were without internet which meant that S and I had to...shock and horror...talk to each other!!

It wasn't all bad though, I did get some time to actually think about what music I already have to put on on Saturday rather than spending my evening looking for new stuff.

One of my favourites from this year sparked a bit of a debate this morning. Both me and S love the Dirty Projectors recent album, Bitte Orca, especially the track Stillness is the Move. We do however differ on whether the track is actually dancable.

To prove our point we decided to sing and dance to it on our way to work which, as usual, got us some funny and disapproving looks.

The results are still pending.

The Dirty Projectors - Stillness Is The Move

No comments:

Post a Comment