Thursday 1 October 2009

Phoenix (remixed)...



I'm a big fan of Phoenix, I think Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix is a shoe-in for the album of the year, and I'm also a big fan of remixes. So combining the two I am really looking forward to the Phoenix remix album, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix (Remix Album) coming out. (although it does have the most boring title of any remix album I have ever seen - they at least could've called it Wolfgang Amadeus Remix)

The Devendra Banhart remix of Rome was in my previous post and I've just heard the Animal Collective remix of Love Like A Sunset and it is pretty sweet.

You can download it here.

Full track listing:

01 Lisztomania (Alex Metric Remix)
02 Fences (The Soft Pack Remix)
03 1901 Bo Flex'd (Passion Pit Remix)
04 Lasso (2 Door Cinema Club Remix)
05 Fences (25 Hrs a Day Remix)
06 1901 (L'aiglon Remix)
07 Love Like a Sunset (Turzi Remix)
08 Fences (Boombass Remix)
09 Lisztomania (A Fight For Love – 25 Hrs a Day Remix)
10 Fences (Friendly Fires Remix)
11 Armistice (YACHT Remix)
12 Girlfriend (Young Fathers Remix)
13 Fences (Chairlift Remix)
14 Rome (Neighbours with Devendra Banhart Remix)
15 Love Like a Sunset (Animal Collective Remix - Deakin's Jam)

No comments:

Post a Comment