Thursday 8 October 2009

OK so that one post thing didn't last long!.....



I kinda jumped the gun a bit with that 'one post today' line ten minutes ago but I heard something that I just had to share.

I got some news the other day that one of my favourite artists, Lindstrom (excuse the lack of line through the 'o') was going to be releasing a new album soon with Christabelle. Cue dancing in the street and preemptive disco-longing.

Well all this Lindstrom love has made me hunt out some of his older stuff that he did with Christabelle (Under the name of Solale).

Enjoy.

Lindstrom & Solale - So Much Fun (Dolle Jolle Mix)



Lindstrom & Solale - Baby I Can't Stop (Aeroplane Mix)



LCD Soundsystem - Tribulations (Lindstrom Mix)
...Oh and LCD Sounsysytem has a new single out soon...a Suicide cover.





No comments:

Post a Comment