Tuesday 8 September 2009

There's a special place in hell for the inconsequential...

So my idea for keeping this blog a safe-for-work/family-friendly blog has gone right out of the window with the release of the new Fuck Buttons single. I was a big fan of their album last year (one of my big disagreements with S, with whom I usually share a pretty similar taste, but she hated that album).

The new single is, if anything, more pounding and driven than the album and I really like it. I'm not particularly in the mood for this kind of heavy, almost claustrophobic music at the moment, it's just too nice a day here in Lisbon, so I'll lighten the mood a little after this track.

Fuck Buttons - Surf Solar



Piano Magic - I am the Sub-Librarian



Four Tet - As Serious As Your Life



Burial & Four Tet - Moth

No comments:

Post a Comment