Wednesday 23 September 2009

Something to put a smile on your/my face...

Today started pretty well and then quickly descended into the usual pit of irritation and self-doubt.

In a desperate attempt to pull myself out of this I have decided to try that true and method of putting a smile on my face - Los Campesinos!

I have a huge soft spot for witty and twee indie lyrics and these guys are pretty much the reigning kings of it.

(They're also responsible for my current favourite line in music, "And there were conversations about what Breakfast Club character you'd be - I'd be the one that dies - no one dies - Well then what's the point?")

Los Campesinos! - We Are All Accelerated Readers



Oh, these guys also have a new track:

Los Campesinos! - The Sea Is A Good Place To Think Of The Future



And you can download the mp3 HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment