Monday 21 September 2009

Music in the key of Joy Division...



Most people know my love of interesting cover versions by now and so here, for a lazy Monday post, are a few versions of one of my favourite tracks.

(And possibly one of the most over played tracks.)

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart ('Original' version)



Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart (BBC version) <- My favourite Joy Division version, noticeably faster sounding.



Swans - Love Will Take Us Apart <- Another of my favourite bands playing one of my favourite tracks, it can't be bad!



Arcade Fire & U2 - Love Will Tear Us Apart <- Love Arcade Fire, hate US, what to do?!?!



Nouvelle Vague - Love Will Tear Us Apart <- I'm not a fan at all but it's pretty much obligatory



Broken Social Scene - Love Will Tear Us Apart <- A pretty recent one from a film I will never see about a book I will never read.



Squarepusher - Love Will Tear Us Apart <- Perhaps not quite what it could've been but still my favourite of this bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment